What a crazy change.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow, I feel terrible that you guys have to endure all this hardship. It's really a shame.

yeah its brutal down here too.... lol not really

i went fishing in my kayak this morning and since it was raining anyway, i didnt even put in the scupper stoppers. the water is still almost 80 degrees :D

Yeah, Its not really that bad down here. I'm going around town in shorts and a tee shirt, and its still to warm for me.

Called the Honda dealer here, they're ordering me the door lock setup color matched for my car. Pricing? 39.95 + labor to install it I believe.

I was expecting 100-250 for the whole getup.

well he never mentioned labor, so I don't know. this dealership has been known to do things like this for free.

yeah its brutal down here too.... lol not really

i went fishing in my kayak this morning and since it was raining anyway, i didnt even put in the scupper stoppers. the water is still almost 80 degrees :D

Did you get free Valtrex with the purchase of your kayak?

I hit the unlock button, pulled on the handle with the same amount of pressure I always pulled on it and it snapped off.

Remember. its 12 degrees out, the locks won't even unlock. The door plastic handle just popped straight off. I fucking hate this weather.
i had the same prob with my hatch so i took a handle of a junker civic, its scatched but in ok shape. its yours if you want it, just cover the shipping and handling. just pm me if your interested. **EDIT** sorry didnt see that you had one on its way, so that offers for anyone in the same situation. }=)

Yeah, i'm sure yours isn't color matched either. Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather just buy one pre-matched.

This really fucking sucks. It's -2 and it feels like -21... its like the arctic down here. Global warming my ass.

Glad to see you took that shit back, klyph. It's 65 outside right now. :D

and I'm just saying you can keep that shit where it's supposed to be. I'll take my 30s and occasional 60s in the middle of december.

Well then I'm definitely taking a bullet for you right now. -42 :cold:

Back