1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what a day!!

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Iron 1, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Iron 1

Iron 1 Senior Member

Well i went to a jobsite to tear up a tile floor, before we installed the wood floors. I get the key open the door, and what do I see???

A white NSX, just sitting under the car cover!!! This is a 60+year old judge's house!!! and He has a nsx!!!
    Then tonight i was cruising around with some friends, and some asshat pushes me towards the curb of the road. I swerve to the left to miss it, and I started to slide sideways!! My car slides left and right, 2 or 3 times at 50mph+. I was able to keep it in my own lane, without causing any damage. 1 friend was behind me and the other was in front. when we pulled up to the next stoplight they said it was total loss of traction... If I could have I probably woulda shit my pants. I guess all that time screwing around in the snow/ice, breaking parts finally payed off.
    well that was my day, how about yours???

2. Airjockie

Airjockie Watanabe Whore!!!

and you didn't make a copy of the key :doh:

3. Iron 1

Iron 1 Senior Member

I wish, this guy lives in a gated community with armed guards at the entrance...an escape would be quite hard!!!

4. zaneithan

zaneithan Senior Member

ask em if he will let you take it for a spin

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted