what a douche, lawyer threatens to sue forum

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he was already banned, did you check out the other forum with the post from the dumbass lawyer? lol

i would just about pay to have this kid live in my city i would love to flame him in person lol, someone track him down lol and his so called lawyer to

i would just about pay to have this kid live in my city i would love to flame him in person lol, someone track him down lol and his so called lawyer to

um... he IS the lawyer. theres a link to his myspace and his website for law oh and his email.

Fuckin idiot. He's just a scammer with a fake lawyer myspace and wants to get paid $100,000. He said it himself, a lawyer would jump at a chance for over $1,000,000.

By the way what the hell is libel and famaboiahsdg whatever he said? lol if I owned that forum I would've just told the guy to kiss my ass.

"Dear so and so,

I have forwarded your email to my legal representation, as you have libelled as some sort of monkey. He will be contacting you, unless you send him $100,001 now and remove yourself from the internet"

Sue you for that kinda money hahah dude a hospital killed my mom 10 years ago total hospital and dr negligence and my sister at a different hospital 9 months to the day before my mom and i got 1.2 mill so screw him

Back