what a friggin day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my boss paid me to changes the front pads on his 325xi wagon that he was leasing

then he found out it was covered under the lease
d'oh

I hit 2 deer with my Matrix, I know not a BMW, but the wheels locked up as soon as I hit the brakes both times. They looked at the car and said I need to replace the ABS module or something like that, 2K please. I laughed....Car had 12K on the clock. I hate warranty shit!!!

yeah, i wouldn't have bought it....

it just comes standard from bmw. regardless of owner, their cars are warrantied for certain things for certain time, from the factory, no extra cost

well i'll be damned.

my caliper is fine.

turns out, a rock got wedged in between the backing plate and the rotor which caused it to lock up.
theres no damage to the rotor so it doesn't need to be replaced.

i'm getting charged a 1/2 hour for labor, and thats it.

should get a call back in a little bit to go pick it up and turn in the Heep Liberty

BMW ftw! Rocks ftl. But nice to know it won't cost much. :) I bet you'll be happy to get your M back.

going reverse down a highway is not my idea of fun.

it was raining and rush hour. i'm not going backwards down a highway like that... come on

WHOA!!!!

khrisb.jpg

going reverse down a highway is not my idea of fun.

it was raining and rush hour. i'm not going backwards down a highway like that... come on
i just meant rolling backwards to dislodge the rock

naw, it was raining out, so it just slid on the wet road...

i bet if it was dry, it wouldn't even have locked up...

Back