What a Hottie ***NSFW***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had to wait till i got home from work to see these pics and I think it was well worth the wait.

I think she's got the perfect body...nice fat ass and big fat juice breast and a preety face.

7/10

Originally posted by mdlax1@Mar 17 2005, 09:07 AM
i'd hit it....

in the mouth..... with a brick
[post=474682]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: seen it before and still laugh my ass off when i scroll down :lol:

Ehh....

I dunno if even I would hit it....

Meh...who am I kiddin'...I'd smash that shit like an Ethiopian foreign exchange student in Mexico on a spam-filled pinata.

Meh...who am I kiddin'...I'd smash that shit like an Ethiopian foreign exchange student in Mexico on a spam-filled pinata.

lol, so wrong.... yet so funny

and 3/10? from B?

i expected 1/10... 2 max...

I wouldn't say she is to die for but she is much better than the average girl I would say. All I know is I'd have that ass bouncin' up and down like a low-rider on a Dr. Dre video.

shes hot. i consider a perfect 10 to be all natural. no fake tities or anything. I give her a 9.999999 :p

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 17 2005, 05:52 PM
what's with everyone and the HUGE tits

ewww
[post=474996]Quoted post[/post]​

''C'' cup for me is perfect. not saggy but perky tits :) thay make me happy in my pants. Im an ass man though. you can have a flat chest but if you got a big bubble butt.......................ooohhhhhhhhhhhh. thats a winner

Back