What a way to rob...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That is too fucked up. Some people are fucking stupid. I agree that he should be lit on fire.

That's absolutely crazy and I agree that he should be killed in an inhumane manner.

But oh no we cant do that in the good old usa, where just gonna put them in a institution for the rest of there lives while out tax dollers go to keep them feed, clothed and us safe.

I say we should start addopting some things from other countrys, HANG THE FUCKER!

I say we cut off his hands like them arabs do so he can't even strike a lighter. And sew his mouth shut and give him a feeding tube so he can't strike a match. Would be good punishment and humiliation :). Oh, and permanently install a tube from his ass to his nose so he can't even light a fart or use a fart to spread a small fire instead he'll smell it.

I think we should go to an eye for an eye. Like the drunk 19 y.o. who hit me a few years ago. Why can't I go fuck his neck and left arm up, he did it to me and got a slap on the wrist.

Back