what all do i need for the mini swap, and will all my parts convert over

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97ej8

im some what new to the honda world and i was wondering how i would go about doing it. i have a complete d16y8 spun bearings and a d16a6 block just wondering what all will i need to get it going....and will everything from the d16y8 convert to the d16a6 block i mean everything thanks.....................

its a complete d16a6 motor without tranny and water pump belts....lalalala but yes mainly the block

im some what new to the honda world and i was wondering how i would go about doing it. i have a complete d16y8 spun bearings and a d16a6 block just wondering what all will i need to get it going....and will everything from the d16y8 convert to the d16a6 block i mean everything thanks.....................

The spec's seem to be the same. The y8 has a higher compression ratio. You might have an issue with piston clearence within the combustion chambers of the head. You might be able to get away with using a thicker head gasket.

Back