what am I getting into?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DjMcPhatty

So this weekend Im picking up my 95 b18b to put into my 92 civic vx. What am I getting into? I am not very mechanically inclined but my uncle (whom I will be doing the swap with) is pretty decent. So im sure we can do it, might be a couple days of drinking and cussin but thats no biggy. What do I need to worry about with this swap. I know there is a wiring issue with the vx 7 wire o2. I'll be reading more into the write up by 92b16vx, but is there anything else i should know? Thanks for all the help.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 21 2003, 07:50 PM
don't worry, it is very easy, just make sure you have all the right components and take your time,

:werd: :withstupid: Just take your time, label everything when you remove it (applies more to the motor, and electrical plugs then say drive train), make sure you have plenty of tools, a lift or hoist, think about anything that might be wrong before you start, ie, take note of gaskets, clutch, hoses, etc...you'll be good. And buy a manual for your car, it will detail removal and installation procedueres.

Back