1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What American Idol should be.

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by dacheat, Mar 26, 2008.

1. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

yeah he's my favorite. i've never watched a whole season and i think this year i'm going to have to, between him and the australian dude, i'm on board. :thumbsup: i'd buy albums from either one of 'em.

before this week's performance, this one was my favorite of d.cook's:
    YouTube - David Cook - Hello [Kalin]

he's pretty consistently rocking. i'll admit i loved 'imagine' by archuleta, 'hallelujah' by castro, 'papa was a rolling stone' by the david that's already been voted off, and hell a few others. i can't ever remember what the australian dude sings, but i always seem to dig what he does with it.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  2. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

It's kinda weird, but the Archuleta kid looks exactly like someone I used to know. His version of Imagine was pretty good, I much prefer A Perfect Circle's version of it though.

3. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

text "vote" to 5710 now because Billy-Jean is not my loverrrr, shes just a girl who I got pregnant on prom nighttttttt

4. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

:blink:

5. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

if anybody other than a musical icon (MJ) had originally done that song, you would be able to legitimately say he did a better performance than the original artist.

oh, and will someone please give randy jackson a bigger vocabulary. it's annoying how every other fucking word is "dude", "dog", or "man".

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  6. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

or 'yo yo yo, check this out.' bleh. ps blanco, when seacrest intro'd d.cook live on that song he gave props to the chris cornell version - just wasn't captured in that vid you posted.

7. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

he'll probably end up like daughtry. not winning and actually selling more records than the winner.

8. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

well this year i dont think theres a super star but they are all very good some better than others. i think they will all get a contract...

but i do know this i would do things to Ramiele Malubay that i wouldnt do to farm animals :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted