What an idiot....kids with money.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 8 2003, 02:54 AM
Dooooooooooooog.... will dat gauge cwuster fit mah kah? It'z a 95 Civic y0!

It Might with a little Modafukation...

hey airjocke whats up? hey man when i leave for the navy here in a month then im plannin on doin the same stuff. But how much is the wifey willing to let the spoon vtec controller go for to a hondaswap member? =D

-dan

IF i had Vtec i would be on that Spoon controller like a fat kid on a cupcake

Originally posted by hatchboy@Dec 8 2003, 04:29 AM
hey airjocke whats up? hey man when i leave for the navy here in a month then im plannin on doin the same stuff. But how much is the wifey willing to let the spoon vtec controller go for to a hondaswap member? =D

-dan

For you guy's..... $129.99

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 6 2003, 01:58 PM
question about the pictures of the items in your wife's ebay auctions...

how did you guys get the white background to show up so good? whenever i take pictures of stuff, its usually on the floor. that looks really professional...

and i would like a few tips from you guys on picture taking :D

Her digi-camera is old...but the lens is a Carl Zeiss Vario-sonnar 2/7-21, on an old old old Sony camera.....

The right lighting is important, and advoid the glare like a crazy....

I almost thought about getting her a small TV to just use as a veiwfinder and get her a decent tri-pod...but she manages alright with what she has now...

I bought her a newer Sony Camera...the DC-9 I think, and it just didn't have the focus capabilities that the old camera has...

Hope that helps....

I had to think...is there anyone on this board with an RSX.....nahhh..
:D

i had one, just had to let it go for a 4 door RL.
im trying to get a my friend from japan to get me a engine overthere.

Back