what are some good turbo injectors for an ef

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ya man, you might be able to push more than 8-9 psi depending on the turbo but over somewhere just over 200hp you will start to break stuff :D (Not speaking from experience, just from what I've heard, I'm trying to do a turbo-D series also)
Also I got my injectors (and turbo) literally for free from a talon motor that this guy had sitting in his garage... you might not have to pay full price for things :D

With the right tuner, more can be had. Im running 11psi on my stock rod dohc zc now, many others have run much more on stock bottom ends. You wont get that kind of quality tune from the guy down the street or most "shops" even. Most guys cant even read plugs. You can push things a lot farther than you think, dont believe everything you read on teh internetz.

Thumb through the list, youll see quite a few over 200whp.

Turbo D16 • View topic - Top Dynos for Turbo D16

I hear the airfare to get him down here is outrageous... :D

Also that list of Hondas and their power is sweet! I am personally aiming for the 200hp mark so this is inspiring :)

Last edited:
well once again im not boosting the single slammer im going to build a fully built ls vtec with forged internals and a built head minus a valvejob and then boost the hell out of it the tuner out here in utah can tune better than jebus lol he is the honda god as far as im concerned his personal car is a 94 civic hb with over 1000 hp and it runs a 9.5 sec out here in utah he is the one that tunes most of the hondas out here well the ones that are even worth looking at twice lolyou pay out the ass for his tuning as far as im concerned but im a cheap ass lol

Back