what are these rims?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

britchick2203

so i got these from a friend and i have no idea what they are. i was told that they're old rotas but i'm not sure and i can't find them online anywhere. help?

btw, i don't like them either way so if anyone wants them, make an offer.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    207.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    299.7 KB · Views: 148
they are curbchecked is what they are :D seriously though, i don't know anything about them.

Well those decals on the lip of the wheels are Mugen.. but I can't find a wheel anywhere that matches so IDK if what kind they are.

Looks kinda like a knockoff of some sort, but some places make good ones making the real ones look fake, its really rare though. :ph34r:
Clean off the inside of the wheels and look for manufacturers marks. The part you normally don't see, that may help a bit.

I figured that must have been the case they didn't really look like any Mugen design I've ever seen before :) Do they have any other markings/stamps anywhere on the front or back?

I figured that must have been the case they didn't really look like any Mugen design I've ever seen before :) Do they have any other markings/stamps anywhere on the front or back?

they have rota markings on the back, which is why i said they are rotas in the original post. ^_^

i just wanted to know what kind.

Rota Battle Wheels Rims
Rota Battle Wheel
"
The Rota Battle wheels are replicas of the Advan™ Model5™"
brnzebat.jpg

about the the closest I have found, they probably stopped making them. The ones you have are like a 5 spoke auto X wheel.

I have no idea. Do you know what size they are?
I knew someone that had a set like yours.

they have rota markings on the back, which is why i said they are rotas in the original post. ^_^

i just wanted to know what kind.

Haha sorry I totally missed that before must have been the :beer:

Back