What are you bitches doing friday night?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

New suspension, new driveaxles, new alternator, tuneup, parts swap.

And getting rid of that goddamn fart cannon some guy installed on my "new" car.

so, i'm at the show right now posting from the blackjack. the openers from Japan, Melt Banana sucked bad, nd made me want to punch babies. but Tool is almost on so I gotta go.
Sam

It's already the sat afternoon here... Everything went according to plan, except the love hotel, but were doing that Monday night...

had some of the best cow tounge I've ever had...it was perfect...and some green tea ice cream for the wife...

god, I love yakiniku!!!!

DSC00042_002.JPG

DSC00057_002.JPG

Cow tongue? looks like sliced tomatoes. That green tea ice cream sounds pretty cool, though.

My friday was re-written. Parts for the dodge didn't come in, but it doesn't much matter, because I'm sick as a dog. Stomach virus feeling, kinda feverish, could puke at any moment.. and feel like re-fried dog shit.

MY friday sucked I am about to leave work it's 4am and I have been working on d2's all nite for any of you who know they are Composite video from back in the day, anyways Saturday will be better I am getting a tattoo in 7 hours oh and sunday night Dj Shadow and Cut Chemist @ The Hollywood Bowl... and I have a sick new quote in my signature :D
Overall like Ice Cube says "Today was a Good Day"

Last edited:
i worked till about 10... then talked on the phone with the g/f till midnight...
we're going out tonight somewhere

Wow... mine sucked hardcore...
Went & ate at Texas Roadhouse with Gary...
Everything was going great until right before we left.
Gary started to tell one of his elongated stories that go off into about 5 other stories before he gets done, so of course mid-story I started looking off & not paying attention. Then shit rolled downhill from there. I swear that he's the most emotional man I have ever known. ( Im sure that James can vouch for this)Apparently, 'I wasnt paying attention & I never do.' I then told him to STFU for once, that hes that most emotional guy Ive ever known and the biggest attention whore ever! So he finally got the sand out of his vagina and agreed. I swear if were not fighting were not getting along!
/rant

is that the emo bitch who cried to you about moving to montana or whatever?

is that the emo bitch who cried to you about moving to montana or whatever?

no this a different one... hahahaha...
shit that guy is suppose to be coming down here though next month...:mellow: FUCK!!os s,.jhfd aofhs'vias

This guy is the one that tried to fight James

Wow... mine sucked hardcore...
Went & ate at Texas Roadhouse with Gary...
Everything was going great until right before we left.
Gary started to tell one of his elongated stories that go off into about 5 other stories before he gets done, so of course mid-story I started looking off & not paying attention. Then shit rolled downhill from there. I swear that he's the most emotional man I have ever known. ( Im sure that James can vouch for this)Apparently, 'I wasnt paying attention & I never do.' I then told him to STFU for once, that hes that most emotional guy Ive ever known and the biggest attention whore ever! So he finally got the sand out of his vagina and agreed. I swear if were not fighting were not getting along!
/rant

Jebus... dude just needs to get over you.

and no B, that's not the guy who went to MT. That's the dude that tried to start shit with me when I was down there during the party.

:lmao: Just those two. The rest of them seemed cool. Except the guy who said I was disrespectin Jamie after knowing me (I was drunk as shit too) for a total of TWO whopping hours.

bunch of friggin emo's in texas. wtf.

go to a fall out boy concert or something

eh... I hate those fuckers especially the other queers... the I wanna swim away, jump into the ocean butt pirates

Maybe its native Texans. I'm normal. Well, as far as being emo, crying, drama, etc goes, anyway. But I'm from California.

I dont know maybe its just me... Im pretty unemotional especially for a woman. Unless its something that I care for like a friend... car... grandparent... etc I could care less... However... I have been called a cold hearted bitch... but Im just up front, atleast I like to think so.

Back