What are you doing for Valentine's day?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Eh. Long story short, I've stopped trying.

you're 22? already stopped trying.

fuck me, whats wrong with you kids today. lol.
been with my wife for going on 9 years, after marriage and a kid, we stilll cant wait to hit the sack as often as possible.

It's like shooting a bear that's chained to a tree. There's no sport in it, and the bear has no interest in it one way or another. Yeah I don't see this lasting much longer.

I had sent my wife some Shari Berries(6 strawberries and 4 pretzels for $57, fucking rip offffff!) at work but they got delayed due to the storms so now she won't get them until Tuesday because they had to reorder them to due freshness. She didn't want to go out so she found an awesome take home Valentines Day dinner from Close Harbour in Cheshire CT consisting of Stuffed Lobster tail, 2 baked stuffed shrimp, lobster bisque, 2 stuffed claims and shrimp cocktail for $50. Then we downed a 2011 Hob Nob Pinot Noir...and a Chocolate infused wine we got a a winery in Portland CT, It was superb.

Watched When Harry Met Sally for the FIRST time, and in a theater. Very cool.

then why are you still keeping it chained up?

seriously, i'd kind of like to know. i can never figure this kind of stuff out, logically it makes no sense.

ejection-seat-af-acesii.jpg

Get out. I personally leave the moment I lose interest because I know my eyes, and possibly other parts, will wander. Then again, I generally want the girl I can't, or shouldn't have. So if i find one that entertains me after the catch, I'll stick around for awhile.

When we were dating, my wife actually got mad at me the first time I sent a bunch of flowers to her work, she said she felt that it made the other women who didn't get flowers feel bad. Darn Japanese sensibilities.

Since then I've toned it down, she's not too big on the Hallmark holidays anyway. One rose, little box of candy and a card this year. She was happy with that. :)

Yeah, I hear ya on that. I sent flowers to my ex once and got yelled at for it to. so, I'm done doing that. 1800 flowers can 1800 kiss my ass

Back