what are you getting your sig. other for x-mass?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dunno man... i think that's kinda lame to propose on x-mass....
kinda trying to kill 2-birds with 1 ring...

I'd do it on like the 22nd.
That way she can tell all her friends and family on the holiday. girls love to talk/brag and show off the ring.

maybe thats just me though.
Yea Go with what B said. As far as me, being single is saving me a ton of money. 12/9 would have been a year, then X-mas, then my 21st, then her 20th, and then V-day.

pZALE1-3223180t400.jpg

14k gold 1ct total weight circle necklace... i feel it being a fad. And losing steam just like charm hoops :) but it is what she wants. I am getting a badass foosball table, gps for the Jeep, bunch of new sweaters and hd-dvd drive for my xbox 360. So i can afford to spend a little to get alot :)

No, you didn't. You "have no idea what to get"

Out with it, clam

jeefsilverado: do you have a woman now?
pissedoffsol: i pleaed the 5th
jeefsilverado: lol, that chick you took to the wedding
pissedoffsol: pissedoffsol: i pleaed the 5th
jeefsilverado: you better piidb

My girl is trying to see if I am getting her an engagement ring for xmas, but thats not going to happen. Getting engaged on xmas isn't for me its a little over done. I have no clue what to get her.

I'm getting my wife some nice fat tires to fit on those nice fat rims I bought myself....I just wonder if she wants ES100's on the front and BFG's on the back, or if she's in the mood for the real tires...Advan A048s and A032's......:ph34r:

She didn't like last years present...I got her some racing seats and harness's...just because some idiot did an endo on a street bike in front of us and flipped, I swerved, but if I swerved harder...then her head would have went into the door's window...she accepted the seats and harness, but she didn't like them after a few drives...no real padding and her skin and bones just didn't fill out the large seat...but they are better tan the slip and slide vinyl stock seat...she would have probly launched out the door....

I'm hoping she gets me something good this year...like a 16x20" shed.

lol, ur so giving and unselfish. That's the true spirit of christmas.

My girlfriend wants an engagement ring for x-mass. She doesn't care if I am killing 2 birds with 1 ring but I told her no I don't feel we are ready. I am planning on getting it for her though. We have been together for over 6 years, lived with each other for 2 years, and have an 11 month old son so I feel it's about time.

I was thinking about staging me and one of her friend's fucking and when she gets real pissed, pop the question while we explain to her that it was a set up but I came to the conclusion that if she doesn't react the way i'm hoping, things could get ugly lol and by ugly i mean her friend laying 6 ft deep and my dick found by some search and rescue dogs :lol: :ph34r:

I was thinking about staging me and one of her friend's fucking and when she gets real pissed, pop the question while we explain to her that it was a set up but I came to the conclusion that if she doesn't react the way i'm hoping, things could get ugly lol and by ugly i mean her friend laying 6 ft deep and my dick found by some search and rescue dogs :lol: :ph34r:

that is the WORST idea ever. lol

that is the WORST idea ever. lol
:lol: I don't mean actually in the sack naked with each other I just mean like her catching me and one of her friend's walking out of our house holding hands or some shit like we just got done fucking... but like I said, I 86'd that idea lol

Back