what are you getting your sig. other for x-mass?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sorry that was a lame attempt at a joke.... the way you have it written its 16 x 20 inches.......

those are dope cameras.

I'm thinking a moderate necklace..
something like this:
Product_21.jpg

and a couple small 'cutsey' things she'll like.

I'm thinking a moderate necklace..
something like this:
i think the 3 stone style(past present and future) was lastyear
this year is a swiggly type deal
pZALE1-3398969t240.jpg

i think the 3 stone style(past present and future) was lastyear
this year is a swiggly type deal
pZALE1-3398969t240.jpg

Its called the journey necklace and it is meant to signify the journey you share together. This is what I'm getting my wife this christmas, but hand-made from my jewelry just like all of the rest of her jewelry has been.

yeah, i'm not doing anything crazy... couple hundred bucks tops.

I'll build you one, for a fee of course :)

And I love my Digital Rebel. :) I don't own a P&S anylonger...

I was thinking of something like this, The Home Depot

and a deck coming off of it, to the patio that isn't built yet, and the garage re-sided to match...and the house later on will get sided..along with new windows and doors for the house...well...literally a full rebuild.

but...over the winter I'll be building the crx...if you want to take that for a payment....

but my neighbor has a building his father built...good qaulity, still unfinished, and they offered me to build me the same thing, for the price of the materials, and a BBQ with beer...he's retired, so he's bored. My place has potential, and next year I'll have more to spend for materials, and once I get it built up, then it will be nice to just come home, plop down on the couch with a beer, and relax...:cool:

a 16x20 shed is basically a two car garage, you do realize that right? The Home Depot was fubar, are you looking for 2x4 construction? Pretty expensive at that size....

I have a 20x20 two car garage...only one car can fit in it right now...and I have five cars....one will be scraped once the CRX is running agian...so it will be 4 cars.....but two cars can sit outside on the driveway...the main problem is the wheels I have...it taking up basement space...and I want to build up the basement again to be an office and rec room.

Come over sometime and we'll talk.

This is the neighbors daughters playhouse, built by they guy thats offering me the same building for the price of the materials and a decent BBQ with some beer.

afq.jpg

I want one a little bigger, and a little more stable coming out from behind my garage...I got a veiw to block...hehe. And I also want the portch area to be able to hold a hot tub. Then the inside fixed up to be climately controlled so I can put the sandblaster, parts washer, the wheel/tires collection, the extra parts I have for the cars, and the lawn mower in it. I want to be able to just run out there in the dead of winter, flip a switch, have heat, and blast or clean some parts, and also have a place to change cloths to jump into a hot tub. And in the summer, have a place to chill and down a beer while some hot wife jumps in the tub half naked. it will be next to the patio I want to build for the fire pit and BBQ, so car meets that we have later down the road will be fully supported with BBQ's, fun, and relaxation. In other words, a place to wire wire up and power a stereo...

If I buy the wife a $1100 camera...then she'll front $1100 in materials....;) And I also plan to get her a surprised gift... a Coach wallet...around $200ish...and that will also retribute into another $200ish in materials...

I'd build it myself, I can, but I have too many other projects to deal with...and time is a factor....but I'd be out there helping most of the time till I get uncontrollable with a corona and a nail gun....:ph34r:

thats what people who hate their kid get them to keep em out of their hair

DSC00298.JPG

a better picture 2 years later..still hasn't been sided yet...but still a sweet pad to get away from dad...for being 6-7 year olds....

Back