what are you giving up for lent?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

I know a lot of you guys aren't religious, but I know tons of people who give up something for lent just for fun, even if they don't believe

Personally, I decided I'm going to try giving up tobacco for lent and see if I can stick with it after the 40 days are over

For those who don't know, tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, which marks the beginning of Lent :)

i'm giving up chruch.

oh, wait, i gave that up a long time ago.

Tomorrow, i'm going to induldge in a huge steak, eat between every meal possible, not go to church, and build a fire and play with the ashes.

lol

ok, so i'm not.

but, i really think the church and its practices are a bunch of political bullshit. To each his own though.

Good luck on the lack of the chew. fuck that shit anyway. so gross y0!.

I'm giving up red meat... Actually, I haven't eaten red meat since the begining of january and i've lost 14 pounds LOL... but yeah, i'm giving up red meat...

i did that a long time ago... but in n out is all around me... it's evil.

i'm going to give up being a 'halfway' type. like with my workout. i stuck with it till it started working, then gave up. i do that all the time. i'm finally going to just stick with something and see it thru... like SERIOULSY change my life.

if you want to deal with bad habits or whatever, then i'm giving up processed sugars and caffeine.

i will NEVER give up poker or alcohol. those are the two things i enjoy occasionally...

Bwahahaha! I'd like to see any Catholic give up alcohol for lent.

I think I'm gonna give up lent for lent. I'm getting rid of it. So good news guys, you all don't have to give up shit. Damn, I'm good.

i think im gunna give up masterbating................................

nah fuck that

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 8 2005, 06:48 PM
i'm giving up chruch.

:werd: :withstupid:

oh, wait, i gave that up a long time ago.

Tomorrow, i'm going to induldge in a huge steak, eat between every meal possible, not go to church, and build a fire and play with the ashes.

:fosho2:
lol

ok, so i'm not.

i probly will
mmmmmmmmmmmmm steak :drool:

but, i really think the church and its practices are a bunch of political bullshit. To each his own though.

:werd: x10000000

Good luck on the lack of the chew. fuck that shit anyway. so gross y0!.

:puke:

:werd: I need to toss the chew habit and lent is the perfect reason for my to stop destroying my gums- the stipulation is I can't start smoking again either though, so pissedoffcorie will be surfacing soon :ph34r:

im not religous. but maybe ill try to get my new years resolution started again. i have to go to the gym and stop eating garbage. i want my 6 pack back without giving up drinking.

I'm pretty religious myself, and I'm giving up regular pop. Not that I drink it much, but I need to give up something I would usually indulge regularly.

For Lent, I'm going to give up not having sex. :ph34r:

Originally posted by DarkHand@Feb 9 2005, 08:28 AM
[post=458517]Quoted post[/post]​

reminds me of that movie 40 days and 40 nights. :lol:

Originally posted by DarkHand@Feb 9 2005, 10:28 AM
[post=458517]Quoted post[/post]​

i wish that option was so easy.

Well, I officially suck at remembering.

not more than 12 hours in, I had a soda. Fuck me over a barrel.

I'm gonna be fat forever. :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 9 2005, 04:31 PM
i think i had sex once.........
[post=458688]Quoted post[/post]​

this century?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

I should give up beer but i'm already drinking one.... and I gave up chew over a month ago... looks like im going to give up my beloved THC :(

Back