what are you gonna do with your tax refund?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

now that you have lost your V card, what is next?

american-pie_1454688c.jpg

I keep seeing these stories about broken ones.... I've NEVER broken one in my entire life. If she's drying up to the breaking point, you're doing something wrong....

I've broken them before. But I stop and/or replace it. Or the past few years I've gotten fancy and just pull out. Haven't used a condom in about a year. I'm an idiot. Pretty sure I'm sterile.

I've broken some before. I think each time they had spent way too much time in my wallet.. lol

Yeah, it's weird actually. I had been using some cheaper "Lifestyles" brand and those were fine. Stepped it up to a more expensive Trojan and the very first one breaks...dafuq?

"i pull out" is the sexual equivalent to "hold my beer, watch this"

that being said, i pull out. but, im married, and am pretty neutral on having a second, so i wouldnt be upset if it happened. just letting nature take its course on deciding.

My buddy's fuck trophy is a result of pulling out when him and his wife were drunk after a wedding. But for them ten years of pulling out finally failed.

I think I had one or two break.

"i pull out" is the sexual equivalent to "hold my beer, watch this"

that being said, i pull out. but, im married, and am pretty neutral on having a second, so i wouldnt be upset if it happened. just letting nature take its course on deciding.
I'm very aware of the level of stupidity, considering I want kids never.

Maybe I'll use my tax return to get the snip.

Back