What are YOU having for dinner?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Whats up guys, im bored and things have been a little slow lately. So i thought why not make a thread that everyone can participate in!! :mrgreen:

So what is/did everyone eating/eat for dinner??

I had some chicken that i marinated for two days in some Teriyaki sauce, Soy sauce, a tad bit of black bean sauce, and some mustard seed. While cooking i tossed in some more teriyaki and soy sauce, and i added some black pepper as well. I made that with some brown rice (a tad undercooked), but it was still delicious. Plus i have leftovers for tomarrow. Oh and i cant forget the excellent beverage, Otter Creek Copper Ale. Brewed in Middlebury Vermont (where ji's parents house is for those who know), its a great beer, medium bodied amber, six malts and three hops. A tad bit bitter, but great goin down.

I got some more chicken thawing out right now... any suggestions?? Ive been making too much "asian" chicken lately, i wanna spice it up a little bit.

So what about you guys?? :)

I'll be on the road staying in PTL tonight before I head out to San Antonio so prolly hotel food and lots of wine

grill cheese and a pepsay!!!! lol...dont know what to cook tonight so there ya go.. :p

i got some frozen salmon i might defrost and cook, marinated in a little lemon butter mix i cooked up a few years ago.

or if i get bored..... MAC AND CHEESE

I made a wicked cajun crusted pork roast on the grill last night. Set up the weber for indirect cooking and let it slow roast with some apple chips for about 2.5 hours. Pretty sweet imo, and the wife thought so as well.

As for chicken, well, make some essence and skewer those fuckers with some other veggies and shit. Season everything with essence and get it on the grill for a while and maybe hit it with a sweet mop or bbq sauce to break up the spicy a little bit. idk

that's what i was thinking about doing, except the chicken is still frozen and I'm not sure I even feel like cooking tonight

Heading to the Union in an hour. Probably either a burger or a deli sandwich.

At the moment I am eating a personal pan pizza from the hut, 9 wings from KFC, and mac and cheese and breadsticks. Pink lemonade was my bevrage of choice.

General Tso's chicken right now... What a great breakfast... :)

Then later on tonight at work, I have the last of my home made 5 minute chili... Corn, Red, Green, & Yellow peppers, meat, sauce, spices... yummmyy...

Dorm Food.

Honey Glazed Chicken and Seafoodnewburg over fettucine.

Might I add its dorm food :cry:.

buttermilk fried chicken, homemade potato salad, homemade apple pie w/ vanilla bean ice cream can't wait it smells bomb beverage of choice bud light

steamed muscles in tequila tomato basil over angel hair pasta.

ya ya ya gay jeffie.... rachelle ate it up. =)

Picture045.jpg

wow. i have those same exact plates!!!!!! and i think something relatively close to the silverware....weird...

I had an Original Whopper w/cheeze. Hold the Tomato, Pickle and Onion. With fries and an Orange Fanta. First fast food in weeks.

Back