what are you listening to?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
I'm sick of my playlist. i hit next at least 10-20 times everytime a song changes.

need more stuff.

fill me in with whats hot.

i'm down for anything really.... any genre

ive been listening to a lot of old gravediggaz and wu tang clan stuff lately. good shit if you like hip hop. also handsome boy modeling school has a couple interesting albums.

Nonpoint. "Bullet with a name" "In the air tonight (miami vise)" "What a day" "Alive and Kicking" "The truth" , etc etc.. Great band! They should be way way way bigger than they are.

Royal bliss. Happy drunk singing songs. Or sad drunk singing songs. Or bored drunk singing songs. Just went to another concert of theirs this last weekend. "Devils and Angels" "I was drunk" etc. Good stuff to just chill to.

Rehab. Specifically "It Don't Matter". Alot of their songs are kinda meh, but this one flows really well and has a great groovy beat to it. Sad as hell though.

Been jamming to a lot of godsmack and mudvayne recently as well, probably because I went to both of their concerts and had a great time there.. But still damn good music.

Last edited:
lil wayne, tha carter 3

green day, 21st century breakdown

tool, undertow

yes, i know, not really new stuff

Muse - they were awesome in concert before U2 came on.

i've been hitting up di.fm eurodance for the last 2 weeks. very few repeats on that station.

I don't listen to a lot of music other than Trance and Progressive. These are some of my current favorites.

Deadmau5 - Strobe
Roger Shah & Signum - Healesville Sanctuary (Roger Shah Mix)
Markus Schulz - Do You Dream (Uplifting Mix)
Calvin Harris - Flashback (Eric Prydz Remix)
Moonbeam & Blackfeel Wite - First Night (Elevation Remix)
Wippenberg - Pong

Atomsphere, 3oh!3, Cage the Elephant, Skindred, Cake, Five FInger Death Punch, Rehab, The Postal Service, Seether...all kinds of random music.

Dropkick Murphys
Bob Marley
CCR w/John Fogarty
Jay-Z Unplugged w/ The Roots Band or Collision Course w/ Linkin Park.
Van Morisson- The Skiffle Sessions
Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- Alone and Acoustic

And I'll still listen to some Snoop or Dr Dre when the mood strikes. The old Death Row shit anyhow.

10 years
hey monday
paramore
rammstein
from autumn to ashes
taylor swift (and im serious)
flogging molly

find some local bands.

edit:
for the heavier side:
five finger death punch
destroy destroy destroy (band from around here, check out their myspace, if you like them, i'll ask about a cd or downloads for you)
nightwish
within temptation
static-x

Last edited:
Back