what are you listening to?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I love Rammstein. I must have like 5 CDs.

PhyreGod, I'll have to check out some of that stuff.

Pepper. If you haven't heard of them think a Sublime-ish style from Hawaii. Great concert/Jam Band. I have like 5 or 6 of their CDs too. Literally the best concert I have ever been to.

im listing to a DVD rom installing stalker Clear sky and some women yelling at her husband behind my house

Muse - they were awesome in concert before U2 came on.

The Postal Service, Seether...all kinds of random music.

Muse is the shit, as is The Postal Service. I just had to pick up Seether's first CD again last week. I really wanted to hear it and couldnt find it. I've also been revisiting Incubus' entire discography a lot lately. And Senses Fail, damn I love em'.

Rancid. NoFX. Any old school punk.
i can't stand punk. at all. or ska.
ive been listening to a lot of old gravediggaz and wu tang clan stuff lately. good shit if you like hip hop. also handsome boy modeling school has a couple interesting albums.
i blasted a couple wu tang tracks today.

will check out HBMS. never heard of them.

Nonpoint, godsmack and mudvayne
some of the bands i'm tired of listening to every day.

Royal bliss.
Rehab.
added to queue

lil wayne, tha carter 3

green day, 21st century breakdown
ehh... not really into new hiphop or greenday

tool, undertow
another heavy rotation group i'm sick of right now.

Atmosphere
Otep
Death by Stereo
otep scares me. no chick should sound like that. lol

will check the other 2. never heard of them.

ehh... i'm not amused. I made a funny :) I can't stand radiohead, or anything that sounds like radiohead.

All That Remains
Bullet for my Valentine
Linkin Park
In this Moment
12 Stones
all on rotation...
32 Leaves
Age of Daze
will check out. haven't heard of these 2 either.

I don't listen to a lot of music other than Trance and Progressive.
ehh, techno is dead. haven't really listened to that stuff in 3-4 years. its all the same old tired crap to me now.

Benny Benassi
Severed Saviour
3OH!3
Mars Volta

not interesed in benny... never heard of the others.

Atomsphere, 3oh!3, Cage the Elephant, Skindred, Cake, Five FInger Death Punch, Rehab, The Postal Service, Seether...all kinds of random music.
thats the 3rd for atmosphere and 2nd for 3oh!3. guess i'll have to checkt hose out.

Suffocation.

Dropkick Murphys
Bob Marley
CCR w/John Fogarty
Jay-Z Unplugged w/ The Roots Band or Collision Course w/ Linkin Park.
Van Morisson- The Skiffle Sessions
Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- Alone and Acoustic

And I'll still listen to some Snoop or Dr Dre when the mood strikes. The old Death Row shit anyhow.

you smoke a lot of weed, don't you? lol

10 years
hey monday
paramore
rammstein
from autumn to ashes
taylor swift (and im serious)
flogging molly

find some local bands.

edit:
for the heavier side:
five finger death punch
destroy destroy destroy (band from around here, check out their myspace, if you like them, i'll ask about a cd or downloads for you)
nightwish
within temptation
static-x
you lost me at taylor swift. lol REALLY?

I love Rammstein. I must have like 5 CDs.

Pepper. If you haven't heard of them think a Sublime-ish style from Hawaii. Great concert/Jam Band. I have like 5 or 6 of their CDs too. Literally the best concert I have ever been to.

DU HAST!!!!!!!!!

i can't stand jam bands either.

Dream Theater
can't stand their singer.... awesome songs, but his vibrato kills me in the same way Dio does... can't tolerate it.

i can't stand punk. at all. or ska.
My entire iPod Nano is punk. Definitely my favorite genre.
DU HAST!!!!!!!!!
Have you heard their other stuff? I don't think Du Hast is even in the top 10 of their best.
i can't stand jam bands either.
Pepper is probably my favorite band ever. They're a combination of punk, ska, and reggae. Truly a unique sound.

Have you heard HIM or CKY? Two more of my favorites.

Yea I understand that, its an aquired taste, hated it the first time I heard it. What songs of theirs have you heard?

Atmosphere and Rehab are definitely worth checking out. Check out Atmosphere's "You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having" album and Rehab's "Graffiti the World" album. Cage the Elephant's self-titled album is pretty good. Anything by Immortal Technique is good. But I think these artists are not really your style, they are hip-hop and I know you like more rock/metal/alternative stuff.

Check out Lydia, some of their stuff is soft but they're pretty damn good. I have their album "Illuminate" on repeat constantly. Both of the Silversun Pickups albums are pretty good, more heavier stuff. Not metal or anything but heavier than anything you'd hear of the radio. Anberlin, Apocalyptica, Shinedowns new album is pretty good. Chevelle and Alice in Chains just put out a new album and its decent...

I dunno I'm just kinda rambling now. I know we have similar taste in music, I don't think you'll like 3OH!3. They're pretty annoying and Kayne West-ish. Let me know i'll shout out some more names if you want...

Last edited:
Lacuna Coil, The Prodigy, Sixx: A.M.

Already posted it, but in case you missed it. Ayreon, Symphony X, and Death Cab For Cutie.

All That Remains
In this Moment
Bullet for my Valentine
Linkin Park
32 Leaves
12 Stones
Age of Daze

I haven't heard of a few of those, but I think we'd get along quite well.

I'll also suggest one of my new favorite bands, Five Finger Death Punch. They have a few singles out now. Its weird listening to metal (nu-metal really) with a little melody during the song.

Synchronized PEO C3T Support to Army Capability Initiatives

Battle Command Integration
Network Integration
SoS Integration

Oh yes, today sucks.

GIMMIE THAT BECKY!:lol: by Plies's new album
Gorilla Zoe's album Dont feed the animal
- Echo (really good song)
- Lost (favorite)
T-Pain
Ice cream paint job by Durrough (artist)
The recieving ends of sirens
Iron maiden

Check out Pandora.com. Just type in your favoriteartist or songand it automatically plays the stuff you like no matter the artist. When i hear a song i like, i write it down and check out new artists. really easy way to enjoy music and keep up with the new stuff

Last edited:
Check out http://www.liveplasma.com/ type ina band name and it will show you what's related.

My suggestions
Flaming Lips
Isis
Fantômas
Mr Bungle
Tomahawk
Ween
The Dillinger Escape Plan
The Fucking Champs
Butthole Surfers
Sonic Youth
The Reverend Horton Heat
and you will know us by the trail of the dead
Wilco

B, dont be ashamed to listen to other kinds of music. you said any genre. i just happen to have a thing for good vocals, especially female singers.
i like taylor swift. lol.

but, you should check out the lower part of the post.
nightwish and within tempation are european metal bands, orchestral rock.
also, you could check out In Flames.

i think b should have to listen to julia nunes covers on youtube for an hour. ahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but she does cover 3oh!3, oh and this kanye west gem..
kanye west..

Back