what are you listening to?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw Hollywood Undead in concert and they were terrible... meh.

Is that really music?

the album was good imo. all rap/hip hop sound like garbage live. Its just too many rambling in the back ground.

yo yo yo !! yeah uhh huh yeah wuz up! i hate how you use 2 or 3 singers to sing one song. really?

Album was good though. Its like eminem from Cali

Yeah they were opening for Puddle of Mudd / Trapt. I couldn't stand them, I walked out and got a beer instead. Never heard the album, I do like Eminem though, so maybe I'll check them out. Probably not...

everywhere i go,
bitches always know,
that charlie Seen has got a weenie that he loves to show...... how can you hate that? :lol:

all of you saw them and didnt even give the album a try. go check them out and see.

I thought the same with other bands. I heard them on the radion and was like WTF this isnt the same band i saw...

GIMMIE THAT BECKY!:lol: by Plies's new album
Gorilla Zoe's album Dont feed the animal
- Echo (really good song)
- Lost (favorite)
T-Pain
Ice cream paint job by Durrough (artist)
The recieving ends of sirens
Iron maiden

Check out Pandora.com. Just type in your favoriteartist or songand it automatically plays the stuff you like no matter the artist. When i hear a song i like, i write it down and check out new artists. really easy way to enjoy music and keep up with the new stuff

all good stuff... not a huge fan of T-Pain though and never heard of The recieving ends of sirens

more i like and listen to:

pole by gorilla zoe
the game's newer stuff
5 star bitch i forget who its by though
and pretty much anything that makes my 12's bump :thumbsup:

i checked out owl city, they sound a lot like the postal service. that style of music is ok in moderation.

What I most commonly listen to:

Incubus - Anything and everything Incubus, I simply love their style.
Rise Against - Again everything
Disturbed - Mostly their old stuff, not a big fan of most of the newer stuff
Rev Theory - Just started listening to these guys, they're awesome
Shinedown - Mix of new and old stuff
Chevelle - Any and everything
Breaking Benjamin - Old stuff and their most recent album, "Dear Agony" love it.
Three Days Grace - Newest album is killer, and their very first album
Sick Puppies - Newest album
3 Doors Down - All of it
Papa Roach - All of it
Mudvayne - The new game
Slipknot - All hope is gone

I could go on for hours lol

lot's of junk in here... lol i youtubed a bunch of bands posted to check out... not impressed with a lot of this stuff. i've obvously heard of most of them, and have all the inflames/etc hard ___core stuff. todays hip hop is fucking garbage. i don't know how you guys listen to that shit.

Ive been listening to a little Black 47 and Blood and Whiskey as of late as well.

Back