what are you paying for gas???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no way ricxxceboy you are from Chino, I have friends from there, I have been to some crazy parties down there.
anyway in Nor Cal gas prices are:
87 = 1.67
89 = 1.77
97 = 1.87

That is cheap too (at Arco)... most places are higher but then again The bay area is the highest prices in the continental US.

Originally posted by stpracer@Oct 17 2002, 07:44 AM
93 = 1.43 this morning

lucky bastard,
93 = 1.70ish @ mobil
in CT
I'll take a look for more prices l8r today

.89 three summers ago.
Now it's 0.
Since I pay for everything on my car and still live at home, they gave me a gas credit card. They pay the bill each month.
It's about 1.50 for 89.

fucking 93????!!! why do we get only 91 crap out here?

by the way, i feel for those norcal folks...everything is expensive out there. why the hell is that anyway?

Houston this week:

87 $1.39
89 $1.49
93 $1.59

Anything less than 93 pings in my engine... :(

Hell, octane boost is a bitch- I dumped in half a bottle per tank while I was living in Oklahoma last year. They only had 91, and that stuff like to detonate like crazy!

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 17 2002, 03:57 AM
no way ricxxceboy you are from Chino, I have friends from there, I have been to some crazy parties down there.
anyway in Nor Cal gas prices are:
87 = 1.67
89 = 1.77
97 = 1.87

That is cheap too (at Arco)... most places are higher but then again The bay area is the highest prices in the continental US.

thats about what it is around chicago, sometimes a little more. Teh worst was two summers ago when I was delivering pizzas and 87 octane was over $2 a gallon

Back