1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What car are you according to top gear

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Briansol, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

BBC America - Top Gear

You're a Chevy pickup You like to be ridden hard and put away wet. Your fearless, rough-and-tumble spirit is always ready for the treacherous off-roads. Mudslide? No problem! Blizzard? Who cares! Come hell, high-water, hailstorm, or hurricane, you're always charging forward.

this blows :(

2. 93civicracer

93civicracer Oh, I do a little here and there.

You're a Toyota Prius Hybrid It ain't easy being green, but someone's gotta do it.You like to know that every time you hit the highway, you're helping save the planet from imminent environmental collapse. You'll gladly sacrifice a few seconds of acceleration for that.

no way that's lame...im'a try again :p

3. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

this is the worst ever You're a Ford Explorer If tanks were allowed on the open road, you'd already have your pre-order on lock: you like to dominate the interstate, and you dare that guy in the Geo Metro to challenge you. Hey, buddy, want a mouth full of fender?

4. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

omg

"You're a Toyota Prius Hybrid It ain't easy being green, but someone's gotta do it.You like to know that every time you hit the highway, you're helping save the planet from imminent environmental collapse. You'll gladly sacrifice a few seconds of acceleration for that.
    "

Yea fucking right. I'd speed up and throw that coke bottle at a sign!

5. 93civicracer

haha i got another gay one:

You're a Chevy pickup You like to be ridden hard and put away wet. Your fearless, rough-and-tumble spirit is always ready for the treacherous off-roads. Mudslide? No problem! Blizzard? Who cares! Come hell, high-water, hailstorm, or hurricane, you're always charging forward.

How do you get honda civic :p. LOL

6. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

prius...goddamn cokebottle question. does my recent acquisition of the following bumpersticker absolve me? :D

[​IMG]

7. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

[​IMG]

8. Airjockie

Airjockie Watanabe Whore!!!

You're a little red Corvette

Baby, you're much too fast. For you, a sunroof just won't do: you're a serious top-down, flies-in-your-teeth, pedal-to-the-metal kind of driver. You won't be towing any rugrats around in this baby; only the finest of hotties get to lounge on your smooth leather seats.

:cool:

9. 93civicracer

Yea the first time I got the Prius along with the environmental crap and on that coke bottle question I answered truthfully, I look for witnesses and drop it.

10. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

:lmao:well, there it is...proof that it don't matter if i recycle, coz there's someone out there fixing it for me.

11. nootrac22

nootrac22 Well-Known Member VIP

12. knuteiriktveiten

knuteiriktveiten New Member

You're a Ford Explorer If tanks were allowed on the open road, you'd already have your pre-order on lock: you like to dominate the interstate, and you dare that guy in the Geo Metro to challenge you. Hey, buddy, want a mouth full of fender?

13. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

You're a little red Corvette

Baby, you're much too fast. For you, a sunroof just won't do: you're a serious top-down, flies-in-your-teeth, pedal-to-the-metal kind of driver. You won't be towing any rugrats around in this baby; only the finest of hotties get to lounge on your smooth leather seats.

14. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

You're a little red Corvette Baby, you're much too fast. For you, a sunroof just won't do: you're a serious top-down, flies-in-your-teeth, pedal-to-the-metal kind of driver. You won't be towing any rugrats around in this baby; only the finest of hotties get to lounge on your smooth leather seats.

[​IMG]

15. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

i guess you have to live in an urban area to get a corvette?

16. whiterabbit06

whiterabbit06 Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill? VIP

Very dissapointing:(

17. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

I got

You're a Toyota Prius Hybrid It ain't easy being green, but someone's gotta do it.You like to know that every time you hit the highway, you're helping save the planet from imminent environmental collapse. You'll gladly sacrifice a few seconds of acceleration for that.

18. smarty009

smarty009 Senior Member

You're a Ford Explorer If tanks were allowed on the open road, you'd already have your pre-order on lock: you like to dominate the interstate, and you dare that guy in the Geo Metro to challenge you. Hey, buddy, want a mouth full of fender?

19. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

You are a Black BMW M3. Tell Brian to be easier on the shifter.

20. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

You are a Honda Civic. People flock to you because they can't afford anything, then, when they discover you aren't more car than your price tag would suggest, they romp on you until you either die or they come into better finances to rip your heart out and replace it with something more suited to their tastes. They take pride in your efficiency, cleanliness, and low insurance rates but then mat the accelerator pedal, beat you like a pig and then never pay the insurance bill. You're left alongside the road for dead until Celerity comes to pick you up.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted