What car are you according to top gear

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prius...goddamn cokebottle question. does my recent acquisition of the following bumpersticker absolve me? :D

you are a Skyline. Desired and completely unattainable. Some guy in LA has one of you, but that's about it. Outside of TV and rumors, no one is even sure if you actually exist. That dude in LA wrapped you around a pole and used his fraudulent insurance check to upgrade to something European.

Meanwhile, across the ocean, people get you as an unappreciated graduation gift.

You're a Toyota Prius Hybrid It ain't easy being green, but someone's gotta do it.You like to know that every time you hit the highway, you're helping save the planet from imminent environmental collapse. You'll gladly sacrifice a few seconds of acceleration for that.

You're a Toyota Prius Hybrid It ain't easy being green, but someone's gotta do it.You like to know that every time you hit the highway, you're helping save the planet from imminent environmental collapse. You'll gladly sacrifice a few seconds of acceleration for that.

You're a Dodge Colt. Way less than you think you are.

:)

You're a Toyota Supra. The ricers go nuts when they see you flying down the street at speeds they can only dream of attaining in their economy cars with big wings. You are sleak, sexy, very attractive, and you live in the fast lane.

You're a Toyota Supra. The ricers go nuts when they see you flying down the street at speeds they can only dream of attaining in their economy cars with big wings. You are sleak, sexy, very attractive, and you live in the fast lane.

I do bust a nut every time a see the TRD supra roaming by my apt....i didnt even know TRD made seats till i saw that car.

You're a Ford Explorer If tanks were allowed on the open road, you'd already have your pre-order on lock: you like to dominate the interstate, and you dare that guy in the Geo Metro to challenge you. Hey, buddy, want a mouth full of fender?

:ph34r:

You're a Ford Explorer If tanks were allowed on the open road, you'd already have your pre-order on lock: you like to dominate the interstate, and you dare that guy in the Geo Metro to challenge you. Hey, buddy, want a mouth full of fender?

its pretty accurate except change the car to a 2004 dodge durango :) ...

i'm with you B ..

whats with the snow question??.. no option for take the Subaru out and hit the slopes.. haha

You're a Chevy pickup You like to be ridden hard and put away wet. Your fearless, rough-and-tumble spirit is always ready for the treacherous off-roads. Mudslide? No problem! Blizzard? Who cares! Come hell, high-water, hailstorm, or hurricane, you're always charging forward.

You're a little red Corvette Baby, you're much too fast. For you, a sunroof just won't do: you're a serious top-down, flies-in-your-teeth, pedal-to-the-metal kind of driver. You won't be towing any rugrats around in this baby; only the finest of hotties get to lounge on your smooth leather seats.

Ok, remember the bullshit line about "partnering with our advertisers?" which was spoken by some dickwad in charge of the show?

This bullshit is step one.

You're a Toyota Prius Hybrid

wtf is there like only 3 choices or are we just that much alike. all i see is explorer, pickup, and prius

You're a Chevy pickup You like to be ridden hard and put away wet. Your fearless, rough-and-tumble spirit is always ready for the treacherous off-roads. Mudslide? No problem! Blizzard? Who cares! Come hell, high-water, hailstorm, or hurricane, you're always charging forward.

Sad Face :(

Am I really that much of a redneck?

Back