what cat and exhuast do i use

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mygsr

i am looking for a good cat converter that would pass california emssion test i found a catco converter ima get the tubing custom dae at a shop and i dont want a loud exhaust what you think should i get a flowmaster exhuast all the piping will be 2.5 inches i have some pacesetter headers wich i think are 2.00 inches so what you think? should i get the catco converter and flowmaster exhuast by the way i have a 90 integra with the stock engine and few bolt ons headers,intake,chipped ecu,throttle body spacer,ebay short shifterand etc.....

flows on a teggy...thats new. Magnaflow and RS*R make some kick ass exhausts for honda. As does Apexi (GT, N1 and WS are all kick ass)

my buddy had a flow master axle back and it sounded nice on his b16a crx. It was very unique but now he has a tanabe and it sounds like everyone elses car now :cry:

Apexi, RSR, Invidia, Mahnaflow are good exhaust systems to name a few.

i just want the performance but not the sound i think ima go with the flowmaster thanks for the info

nothing CUSTOM will pass bar in cali. you need a STAMPED CARB cat-back exhaust and stamped CARB hi-flo cat.

and, wrong forum... moved.

Back