what clutch and fly do i need.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jordan

i have a 94 civic coupe i am swaping to a b18 ls motor. i am getting a 97 gsr tranny. do i just use the stock ls flywheel and clutch? or do i need one for a gsr? please help.

the stock ls will be fine. you can get a new clutch, but if you do, make it for the LS NOT THE GSR. The clutch is actually connected to the block, not the tranny. So you want to get one that bolts to the block.

Darin

so i need to get an ls clutch and flywheel. any specific brand? what company's make a good set up?

actually just too let you know, your stock clutch from the factory on an LS block any integra actually.. i believe 94+ has exedy stock clutchs...

But exedy or ACT is the way to go IMO.

-Jason

My buddy had a single cam coupe civic with an ACT stage 1 clutch. That shit lasted forever!! Double clutching, racing, dumping the clutch...through all that stuff it still lasted till the day he wrecked it. He had it in there for like 5 or 6 months and it never had a problem. ACT= :thumbsup:

exedy in my book, hit me up for a great price also..

Back