What clutch is good for lsv

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvej1

Im finished with my lsv now im trying to see what clutch to get which one do pplz usually use on their lsvtec i got a gsr tranny for now until i get my b16 tranny but i was thinkin to get act 6puck disc w/heavy duty pressure plate but what are some other options.....

What's your engine build like? If it's pretty much a stock LS/VTEC, then just go with a stock clutch or a Stage 1 after-market clutch. And also, if you're going to be swapping transmissions in the near future I'd probably just wait until then to do the clutch...

shorter gearing

personally i'd stick with the GSR tranny.. best all around b-series tranny. . stronger differential than a b16 also

I knew about the shorter gearing, but I guess it is personal preference. Still, I'm with you on the GSR being the best all our b-series tranny. I hope to get one for my build whenever I reach that point.

gsr ftw. and as far as which clutch is it a dd is it a weekend toy. are u a pansy or do u have strong legs what is the car used for will determin what you want .

I always recommend the Exedy stage 1. I've been using mine for a while now with many of the miles being boosted miles that far exceed its rated capacity. Its held up great so far.

Back