What Clutch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey im doing my h22 swap in my accord and was wondering what ACT clutch i should go with? The motor has all the boltons on and what not and I am planning to spray at least a 50 shot in the future! I also picked up a fidenza alum flywheel... I just need to figure what clutch i should go with! I drive this car on the weekends and i have a craving for weekend drag racing as well! Let me know what you recommend i was kind of thinking the 6 pad race disk and the heavy duty psi plate!

Also does anyone know of a good place to get them at a good price?? I can get my setup like the one I noted for 295!! Thanks

I have the ACT stage 4 clutch in my car and it's great but it's for a CRX with JDM B16 using a 75-shot. I would think it would be just as good on your car!!!!!!

You don't want that race disc for street use. The 6 puck ceramic discs eat flywheels bad. They don't slip (stop and go sucks) they are either engauaged or not. Unless you are running a very large turbo just get the street/strip disc.

Back