1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Clutch

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by Accordturbo94, May 31, 2003.

1. Accordturbo94

Accordturbo94 Senior Member

Hey im doing my h22 swap in my accord and was wondering what ACT clutch i should go with? The motor has all the boltons on and what not and I am planning to spray at least a 50 shot in the future! I also picked up a fidenza alum flywheel... I just need to figure what clutch i should go with! I drive this car on the weekends and i have a craving for weekend drag racing as well! Let me know what you recommend i was kind of thinking the 6 pad race disk and the heavy duty psi plate!

2. Accordturbo94

Accordturbo94 Senior Member

Also does anyone know of a good place to get them at a good price?? I can get my setup like the one I noted for 295!! Thanks

3. 12secondCRX

12secondCRX Senior Member

I have the ACT stage 4 clutch in my car and it's great but it's for a CRX with JDM B16 using a 75-shot. I would think it would be just as good on your car!!!!!!

4. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

good price = group buy IMHO

Milan

5. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

no you dont

6. lsvtec

lsvtec GNU/Linux Evangelist

You don't want that race disc for street use. The 6 puck ceramic discs eat flywheels bad. They don't slip (stop and go sucks) they are either engauaged or not. Unless you are running a very large turbo just get the street/strip disc.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted