What Color Rim for my Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Boondock Saint DX

I have a 95 dx Red hatchback with black trim....I have been either thinking of getting just silver, gunmetal with polished lip, or bronze wheels. I don't know what color to go with

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a 95 dx Red hatchback with black trim....I have been either thinking of getting just silver, gunmetal with polished lip, or bronze wheels. I don't know what color to go with
I have a red 00 Ex, with black trim, and I think it just looks sick with the gunmetal/polished enkei wheelz.

I'm lookin at enkei MM2's gunmetal with polished lip...but i also like the look of bronze rims...

Yeah, there's a red 99-00 Si around where I live with bronze wheels. I didn't think it would look good, until I saw it in person. Looks really good. I think they're Works wheels he has.

Check out my sig, i have a Black rim with polished lip, insted of the gun metal, but its close enough to what your looking for, i'd say go gunmetal with the polished lip.

Back