What color wheels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pinky

bri's future-psycho-x-gf
picked up a set of 15" Maxxim Oxygenes. have to get them painted, but can't decide which route to go. white, or black? or maybe even gunmetal?

the car:
pinky2.jpg

the wheels:
MAXXIM-OXYGENE-carbon.jpg

i'm personally leaning towards black... but really not sure.

i dont usually suggest white wheels, but i think white wheels on that car would be hot.

also if you lowered it a bit, itd look a little bit better. Overall that car is sexy as is, those are really the only things that i can think of that would make it better.

i think it's probably low enough. I suggested those pink wheels before. you are kind of limited. i would go bronze or gold. i have seen some pink cars with wheels like that and they look the best.

yeah, i wasnt suggesting she put it on the ground, just an inch or so lower...

the car is pink the trim is black
go with black wheels
then get the lip painted pink to match the car
you could also do the side edges of the "spokes" and just leave the face of the rim black
that might look ok too
all black wheels usually look like crap IMO... a polished or colored lip makes a hell of a difference
white is a pain in the ass to keep clean and tends to look like hell if its not clean... plus you already have the pink and black theme going pretty strong
gunmetal i just dont think would look quite right
bronze or anything like that wouldnt look good on that color :thumbsdown:
pink wheels on a pink car would just be way too much pink and would look like shit (think of those chevys and pontiacs from the early 90s that had color matched wheels :puke: )

thats my $.02

pink wheels dont look good on pink cars you say???

img_mazdaspd_tuning_personal35_lg_01.jpg

that's awesome. use a 1/4 million dollar car as an example works great. but hey, you proved a point.

wouldnt it be nice to be alex phifer....id totally rock that pink car.....REALLY HARD.

Keep the wheels silver - Thats what I'd personally do. Otherwise, black would be better.

:thumbsup: For a clean-ass CRX.

Back