What Cost Am I Looking At?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffg989

i wanna put a b16a2 into my 93 civic dx then add I/H/E, with the cost of all the parts and installation by a profesional shop, how much would this cost approximatly? thanks for the help

ok heres the straight skinny

this a site for techinical problems for technically challenged guys and gals

we dont know how much cost it is for a b16 becuase we do not sell them we work on them and blow them up only to take the head off and say aww god dammit.

they make websites with prices.

but local shops will more than likely do it for the price it costs to buy and ship one home

$4,500.00 LOL, lets not forget about the bolt on's unless he is going to use top notch parts from Ractive.

Exhaust - 400-500
Header - 400
intake - 200
apc sticker - pricelss

Milan

I got mine for 2500 and am doing the work myself...JDMilan is right,i/h/e done right will cost you around 1k.

thx for the help, i'm still debating wether to fix up my civic or just drive it till it dies and save up for a big ass down-payment for a brand new car

and although the apc sticker would be priceless its not gonna find its way onto my car, same goes for all of its decal buddies

Back