what did you ask for?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
just curious what you all asked for, post up your list!

I asked santa to help me move out....looks like I won't before christmas though. :(

a 92-95 civic HB shell / H22 engine inside... :D

and for everybody to have a blessed new year... :worthy:

quaife lsd 720cc rc injectors and a power fc. The chances of me getting them are about as high as me shitting out a elephant. I figured it was worth a shot.

sony hi-8 handycam
NFS underground
MS flight simulator 2004
PC133 512MB memory for my PC

6 billion dollars
5 different sets of volk wheels
4 jdm itrs
3 se-rs
2 nur spec skylines
and a fully built porshe 911

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Dec 23 2003, 03:52 AM
6 billion dollars
5 different sets of volk wheels
4 jdm itrs
3 se-rs
2 nur spec skylines
and a fully built porshe 911

tryingfunny.jpg

kenwood mp3 player for the 240 :) think my parents got it for me too... hehe....

thats really all i asked for...

Not really a x-mas list but random things i've gotten around this time:

Panasonic SV-AV30 (mp3 player/digital camera/ digital camcorder/ voice recorder)
5 Disc DVD Player w/ 6 speakers for my room
Azenis in the mail
and my favorite- the Tokico Illumina shocks and struts and Eibach Sportline springs sitting on the floor in my room :D

and I just got a job paying 18 bucks an hour!
Its been a very happy ending to this year.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 23 2003, 05:27 AM
kenwood mp3 player for the 240 :) think my parents got it for me too... hehe....

thats really all i asked for...

I already got one in Smokey, B... I got the MP919 or whatever the one out of the Mazda MP3/MazdaSpeed Protege's is. I picked it up with about 6 months use on it for $250, and a handshake that if anything happened to it, the guy'd make me happy. It's good having friends who like to upgrade their stereo shit annually. :)

Plus 100+ mp3s on a single disk you sent me PWNZ me on roadtrips! :)

i'm not sure what to ask for... I was thinkin maybe a dv camcorder... or maybe a Hi8 camcorder...

Or maybe computer parts... I wanna build myself a new home PC...

but now that I think about it, maybe i'll just have my dad get me a new membership to the gym...

I just want a car...I don't care what it looks like as long as it runs and get me from place to place.

Back