What did you do while the site was down?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
Suprised no one started this one already, but I guess I'll start. Fought with the girl at the beginning. Got over it. My friend had a b-day in Mah-Wah. He's a bartender and said he would serve us. Started to drive my car up there with the woman. Had a tire blow-out on the Driscoll Bridge on the NJ Parkway. I was in the second lane next to median and the blow-out nearly put me into it. Scared the shit out of my girl, but I was able to get it to the shoulder just off the bridge. Tire was stuck good and it took the tow guy some WD-40 and 10 good wacks with a hammer to get it off after I couldn't. Changed it, drove home, and drove up to Mah-Wah in the woman's car. At the bar for 2 Blue Moons and long story short my friend left in cuffs for serving underage people. However he was let go after 2 hours with a small fine and still has a job.

Cliffnotes: Had a tire blow-out on a bridge and my friend got arrested for serving minors. At the end, I had four new tires and he has to pay a small fine.

DIDNT sell a website, got demoted, hit up tuneruniversity and absolute prelude, drown my sorrows in coffee at starbucks, and watching basketball (RAWR!, btw).

Yup...fun times.

oh yeah, the oil and coolant stopped leaking (the exhaust still leaks and the ball joints are still bad), and i finally registered for classes....god help you all. PHP, mySQL, C++ and Plane Trig....okay, god help me.

Last edited:
Got piss drunk out of town... puked for half a day. Came home sat at home feeling sorry for poor poor h/s and decided to actually get my lazy ass up and go meet some more local tuners in person. Good experience but I'm still pissed that h/s had to go away for a while.

you all know what i've been doing.... in between not being sick as a dog this week, i've been working my ass of on getting this place together

pissedoffsol said:

^^^ youre cute!:p

Ive been Playing with my fodo civic.
Hopefully it wont blow up.
Planning to bOost 10psi with stock internals on my b18b1 engine:eek:

i fought with my now ex girl friend, searched for a motor on different sites, picked up gsr bottom end, worked 10 1/2 hours every day

I clicked "Refresh" until it came back.

Seriously, yeah - NASIOC, Scikotics, Ultimate Subaru... held me over. I broke my HS addiction.

actually started posting on h-t arggh. i think i got my post count up to like 220 now and i have been a member since 2003. i hate those faggots but there is some good info there sometimes.

i also watched omnimans dvd that i picked up for 30 bucks and i can say it was layed out shitty but had a lot of good info especially the complete tranny build part of it.

watched the world cup...usa got their asses handed to them...lol...watched the movie Cars...great movie...installed a sprinkler system with a friend...played soccer on the tennis courts...had sex with my girlfriend...ate a lot of food...my girlfriends sister had a baby boy...ummm...i guess thats about it

I went shopping for a new car. well, new to me. Finally got that jeep I was looking for in the first place. (before the phantom project)

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4. Clean like you wouldn't believe. It has ONE door ding. No hail damage or major scratches anywhere. Straight 6 (this is what I was after, I hate the v8's and the 4's are a joke) Power everything.

So now I need to sell my harley and my civic to help pay for it. And I'm going to start working the corners for gas money. 16mpg here I come! (my civic kicked around at 40mpg, up to a high of 55mpg.. its the stock cx engine)

And I bought a sail boat (1981 Laser I) and a catamaran (1990? aqua-cat) Both in great condition. The laser recieved a new paint job on the bottom as the old one was faded to death. But looks freakin nice now. Now all I have to do is learn to sail! Weee!

I also went camping at possum kingdom! Took along my bass boat that I've been working on for 1.5 years. A bottom up rebuild, all new interior, wiring, electronics, freshly rebuilt engine bored .020 over with weisco forged pistons, 5k later, I have a pretty good bass boat. But I really wanted a ski boat so I'm not all that happy with it. Go figure.

Cliffsnotes: Bought a Jeep, sailboat, catamaran, got the bass boat running FINALLY, Civic for sale, Harley for sale. Went camping! Noone died, got injured, or went to jail. Had a hell of a good time.

I purchased the final parts for my LSVTEC, had it assembled... in a rush we put the headgasket on upside down. So, Im waiting a new one and contemplating the swap to low compression for boooooost.
Other than that, work and sleep.

oh oh oh....we played with mentos and diet coke :)

Back