What did you do while the site was down?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gra...gra....graduated......it seems like so far away.

i masturbated profusely while the site was down.

it gave me a chance to visit more "quality" sites, if you know what i mean.

its just no fun trying to masturbate to 50,000 guys all bitching about hondas. 50,000 women, now that is a different story ;)

"I could sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating!" - Iron "Bite" Tyson

i just killed a litter of kittens......

yes yes...indeeeeeed!
350px-God-kills-kitten.jpg

97AccorDEx said:
watched the world cup...usa got their asses handed to them...lol...watched the movie Cars...great movie...installed a sprinkler system with a friend...played soccer on the tennis courts...had sex with my girlfriend...ate a lot of food...my girlfriends sister had a baby boy...ummm...i guess thats about it
Only once?

phyregod said:
And I bought a sail boat (1981 Laser I) and a catamaran (1990? aqua-cat) Both in great condition. The laser recieved a new paint job on the bottom as the old one was faded to death. But looks freakin nice now. Now all I have to do is learn to sail! Weee!
Easy as shit to learn. you can probably teach yourself with a little common sense. Kind of hard to get really good at.

Uh...

Worked on my car, went to the gym, took care of some things for an online class, and a bunch of other stuff.

...put myself in a seriously awkward situation, now having 2 women in my life. (and no, I'm not counting mom + sister, but you can throw them in there if you're freaky).

-new2thecarscene

MikeBergy said:
Why did you change usernames?

I forgot the email I used for the original account. That was an old account too, from about..I don't know..either 3 or 4 years ago.

I think I probably pulled one of the, fuckoff@yahoo.com's for my email on the old account, after I registered so that I didn't get any mail to my regular mail account. I tried 4 different e-mail accounts and it said it didn't recognize any of the addresses.

This is the name that I go by on most other forums.

sLuShBoXtEgGy said:
Only once?

lol...well there was the time in the shower...in my room...o yea...and wait...on the roof...lmfao...jk...but yea...it was more than once ;)

Back