What did you drive in highschool ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1995 Ford Contour with the 2.5 v6 and and auto. Biggest pile of shit. Dropped a valve at 140k.
1995_ford_contour_sedan_gl_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Sold that for scrap and bought a 99' Civic Si with 75k on the clock. This is the picture I took the day I sold it. Should have never sold it:(

1995 Ford Contour with the 2.5 v6 and and auto. Biggest pile of shit. Dropped a valve at 140k.
1995_ford_contour_sedan_gl_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Sold that for scrap and bought a 99' Civic Si with 75k on the clock. This is the picture I took the day I sold it. Should have never sold it:(

side note, (not trying too spread my fordness on everyone) people 3.0 v6 svt swap the contours, I know quite a few people that sware they are a blast too drive
166133_26_full.jpg

theres one under 5 miles than me that a older family owns, been tempted too stop and ask about it a few times

Yea, it was fun. Not very quick, but amazing brakes, and decent handling.

98 jeep grand cherokee than at bomb ass 2000 grand am Gt coupe...I graduated ion 2002

my highschool ride was a 68 Ford Falcon with a 289. not necessarily a super fun to drive car but you could so some dukes of hazard shit with it on a dirt road and it would easily peg the speedo past 120mph. i should be dead.

whole time i had this car i was saving money for a better one, and ended up buying my first integra the end of my senior year.

We need Wil's stories on these

Same car I got in high school. Drove my parents 93 Mercury Villager around before that. Thing was a tank.

2001 Honda Accord, for 3 months till I totaled it. Then my dad got me a 1995 Chevy Cavalier.

Back