What did you get on Black Friday?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my gear wrenches are the Matco ones, with the reversing lever....so sweet...I shelled out more than $250 for just a small set

i'm in the middle of my split shifts right now. woohoo, 4 hours <_<

why the hell do 50 people wait outside officemax before it opens? we sell office crap. and this seasons sales were every sunday ads good stuff all on one ad. big deal. people were fighting over free after rebate keyboards, cds, and cd labels. it was a joke.
when i drove past bestbuy at 630am, there were people in line waiting at petsmart to get in, and that store is across a small street. i would hate to go there, even if i could have gotten a 24" tv for $100.

fuck a set of 8 gear wrenches with lifetime warnty are only 80 buck can so about 50 us up here we get tools so cheao it funny

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 28 2003, 01:32 PM
I walked into best buy, the check out line was not joking, all the way around the store, weiving in and out of ever isle. I saw that and left.

hehehehe... I waited in the same line at my best buy... LOL... It was wrapped ALL The way aroudn the store... took about an hour...

I went back this afternoon and bought a wireless ps2 controller... :)

I'm very tempted to buy those tools, but I'm gonna hold off... I get my 48" big screen TV and 21" monitor tomorrow... :)

And both are...

[Monster Garage Voice]FREEEEEEEEEEEBBBIIIEEEESSS!!!![/Monster Garage Voice]

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 28 2003, 05:07 PM
fuck a set of 8 gear wrenches with lifetime warnty are only 80 buck can so about 50 us up here we get tools so cheao it funny

<~~~~Just picked up a long extension today, snaped it. POS no name tools. Will be going back tommrow and getting something else

i hated waking up at 7 to drive my ass to the mall (about an hour drive to the closest one), wasnt too bad though, it was rainy and shit so i just parked way the hell out and walked, its a nice toolset though, well worth it

I got
- a dvd drive ( 25$)
- a sweet set of speakers with subwoofer ( 30 $)
- a soundblaster 5.1 ( 30 $)
If you live anywhere near dallas, you should go to fryes ( think its spelled right) its so awesome for electronics.

Oh yeah, and i got a ton of dvd's and clothes, shweeeeet.

i almost ordered a set of ground control coilovers but then i talked to the installer guy and he reminded me of the extra costs of installation and alignment :( BTW, super autobacs in stanton, CA wants to charge $140 to install GC's in a crx. :tfg: and that doesnt include alignment. the honda dealer near my house only charges $90.

Well, I didn't BUY anything, but my G/F gave me my first two x-mas presents, because she was excited about them...

HELL YES. She got me a base model PS2 pack, and Final Fantasy X-2! SWEEEEET! ;)

Too bad I played it for two hours, and ended up dying, and had to start all over because I don't have a Memory card! :doh:

Headed to Wally World tomorrow, though. GT3 is calling my name. ;)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 28 2003, 09:08 AM
I got this sweet set.......

Teh TOOLS....

LMAO, I just got the same set tonight...an early unwrapped present from Mom.
Couldnt resist the deal. I got a 4 drawer rally tool box to throw it all in and the damn thing is almost too heavy to carry. I gotta get some ziplock bags to organize the damn things now.

Socket sliders? Never heard of them...is that what they are called exactly?
If their better than baggies let me know, i'm open for edjamakashon!

I sat around and played CivIII

I swear that game is fucking impossible.

I have a Stanley tool set much like that one, I love it.
My grandpa was an electrician / mechanic so he gets me all sorts of tools for like birthday's and christmas.

Going to see if he'll get me a neumatic (sp?) jack with stands this christmas.
Bout the only thing I still need minus air tools heh.

Sex with my girlfriend, in my girlfriend's parent's house. They were upstairs, as I banged their daughter on the couch right below their feet... :lol:

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Nov 29 2003, 02:07 PM
Sex with my girlfriend, in my girlfriend's parent's house. They were upstairs, as I banged their daughter on the couch right below their feet... :lol:

:thumbsup:

I barely even saw my girlfriend on thanksgiving, let alone the day after.
She went home for the holidays (which is only 20 minutes from where she lives for college), but when she's home, her parents are super-strict.

Originally posted by Hexen+Nov 29 2003, 05:09 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Nov 29 2003, 02:07 PM

:thumbsup:

I barely even saw my girlfriend on thanksgiving, let alone the day after.
She went home for the holidays (which is only 20 minutes from where she lives for college), but when she's home, her parents are super-strict.

Sucks.

We budget our time and wind up having sex pretty much whereever we go/are.

She ended up staying over the night before Thanksgiving, we went to her grandparents house then mine, and then she stayed over Thanksgiving night before I went up to her house yesterday and came back an hour ago.

She's normally 2 1/2 hours away from me up at PSU, while I live back in my hometown and finish up my senior year of high school. Hopefully next year I'll be joining her up at PSU.

Originally posted by HatchSpeeD@Nov 29 2003, 03:28 PM
Socket sliders? Never heard of them...is that what they are called exactly?
If their better than baggies let me know, i'm open for edjamakashon!

00965266000-dlv.jpg

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?...pid=00965266000

They work GREAT! I use them... You can get them at Sears, Job Lot, Surplus Unlimited, AutoZone, or anywhere that sells tools really.. they are a piece of metal with 1/4" 3/8" or 1/2" tabs on them to hold the sockets in place. Really nice...

Here's my FREEEEBBIEEESSS from today...
26588956-1e14-02000180-.jpg

EDIT: For those that didnt read all, its the 48" Mitsubishi TV, and the 21" Intergraph SVGA Monitor...

Originally posted by FFCiv@Nov 29 2003, 09:31 PM
um how did you manage to get theose things for free??????

Dad bought a 50" Sony Grand Wega LCD TV and needed to get rid of his old TV before the new one gets delivered...

And he has a laptop computer, that he had the 21" monitor plugged into, but the monitor was so big, and sat up so high that he had to crink his neck to look at it through his bifocal glasses, so he uses his laptop screen until he gets his "ergonomic desk" with his 17" LCD Monitor.

Back