what did your ride get for Xmas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My car got some new legs! Tokico blue shocks. They're pretty nice and handle great w/ the s2 coils.

I also got my windows tinted. Pretty cool. :)

I got my trcuk a toneu cover, still too new for dual exhaust and K&N. The crx got nothing except for new spark plgus because it was being a bitch and not wanting to start.

my car got a new motor well sorta new, d16y8 from a 98 ex. (note my cars a 92 lx) a p08 ecu to run it. exedy clutch, remanfuactured axles, and lightened flywheel, some gas, and a wash n wax. and some other minor lil things that i cant remeber.

peace out,
kyle

Removed my tint

Black dash, door panels, glove box, and most other panels.

repainted weather stripping black

Taylor spark plug wires

SPA suede steering wheel

New water pump, thermostat, belts, hoses

Cone filter :)

his egg is gone.

and your video is still on my desk... lol i'll get it out sometime, i promise :D

the 240 got a new kenwood mp3 deck. thats all. the sol has gotten enough presents to last her a fucking lifetime.

the mirage got jdm front and rear sidemarkers.

due to circumstances, im selling the turbo pieces. the suspension will get on soon i hope. the car will be sitting for awhile.

got a greddy profec b boost controller and a greddy turbo timer. also pulled a greddy type s blow off valve for the old dx.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 8 2004, 12:32 AM
his egg is gone.

and your video is still on my desk... lol i'll get it out sometime, i promise :D

the 240 got a new kenwood mp3 deck. thats all. the sol has gotten enough presents to last her a fucking lifetime.

that sucks where did the egg go??

and i know you will mail it sooner or l8r.

the sol could use one more present though...

completion. :ph34r: i am sooo banned

Back