What do i do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NewbieCRXSi

I finally got my b16 into my 90 si crx and i orderd a 4-2-1 header. Well my question is how should i wire my o2 sensors since the header only has one o2 bung.... the bung for the sensor is on the collector where all the pipes converge into 1, then it runs the the cat. So how would i wire my o2 sensors up? thanks in advance :hmm:

Hehe its the whole where you screw your o2 sensor in. But thats the problem theres only one so could i splice both o2 sensors together since the location on the new header reads all four cylinders? Or am i completely confused :unsure:

no experience with this, but running the two O2 sensors together is bad news bears, the ECU needs to read both signals individually- drill a hole where the second O2 sensor should go and weld a nut onto the header that the second O2 sensor will screw into

I wish i could but im doin this myself and have no way of getting my hands on a drill or welder. Anyother ideas. Thanks though

yea, get a new bung welded in by a local muffler shop, or use the b16 exhaust manifold and get a down pipe made. The B16 supports the two O2 sensors.

Back