1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do i need for this swap.

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by hondahead505, Apr 24, 2006.

1. hondahead505

hondahead505 Junior Member

Whats up everyone at hondaswap.com well any ways I need help for this swap I have a 94 civic dx and my brother gave me a b16a motor :mrgreen: from an ef because he totaled his car, anyways back to my question what do i need to do this swap, can i use the 90-93 integra shift linkages and what kind of motor mounts do i need, I dont have much cash for hasport mounts so is there a cheaper way to do this. Please let me know guys

2. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

well i have found out the hard way that the 90-93 linkage barely goes in gear so no it wont work. read up a little more there is plenty of info available on here.

3. scottp11

scottp11 The Seniorest Member....

El Paso, TX now, originally from Fresno, CA
    If the engine came out of an EF, it's probably got a cable tranny... If so, you're gonna need one of those Hasport hydro-to-cable conversion things. You're gonna need 94-01 Integra motor mounts as well as the shift linkage. Also you're gonna need an OBD-1 ecu or a jumper harness if to match the OBD of the ecu that was in the EF. You can find all of this info if you do a search...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted