What do I need for Turbo...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Circuit

B18B engine... what do I need to do to it so that it can take turbo... I was looking at the greddy turbo kit... I want it to be street legal... any sugguestions?

Depends on where you live to make you turbo street legal. If you are in California, I only know of one turbo that is street legal in California and it only gives you like 40 WHP, waste of 3 grand if you ask me. Anyway, you can find a turbo that fits you stock internals, what kind of car do you have? Use google you should find every turbo for your car. If you want to get a big turbo, you need a lot of worthy internals.

I live in Mass, USA

I have a 94 Integra LS the B18B has 100k miles on it... I have no idea where to begin... :blink: :huh: :( :blink: :huh: :(

in MA? be careful.. You'll probably HAVE to have a CARB sticker, which means Greddy is your only choice...

I love PA, no smog, no emiisions, no CARB, I just bring my shit in they do a visual test type thing run the car for a minute and gimme a sticker.

Well I am in CT with FL plates... NANNY NANNY BOO BOO!! :p

BTW... FL plates means no emissions, no inspections, no property taxes!!

Back