What do I need to do full ITR brake setup in EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bublik

I have a 93 si with a b18c1. I want it to be a great handeling car rather than speed ofcourse. I have all new brakes, rotors, hawk pads, etc, but those 9.5" brakes are not cutting it. Someone help me out because I wanna do the entire 5 lug conversion just for the brakes. What do I need and does anyone have it.

Eddie

alright man if you want to do it get ready to do some searching or some big spending, this is what you need. you need the trail arm for the rear of the integra not sure what year has the five lug and which has the four lug then you need the front control arms with the five lugs sometimes you can find them on ebay, but for the rear brakes unless you have disc in the rear you need the brake cables and brake lines, if you already have disc in the rear you are good but if you don't change the trail arm you are going to have to take off the special torque bolt which are a pain in the ass because i tried it, i ended up just changing the whole trail arm. it is easy as long as you can get the bolts out

Back