what do i need

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just wanna ask the guys with the turbos out there what would i have to do to my bottom end so it can last up to 18 psi without blowing up.what are the best brands out there and how much would it cost to built up my bottom end.

Uhm... what do you need to do to the engine to be able to run 18lbs? Im assuming you have a F Series or at least an Accord. You see where Im going with this? We need more info before your questions can be answered.

Car?
Engine?
Budget?

Originally posted by trappd-in-859@Mar 30 2005, 03:12 PM
And secondly, never say what psi you want to run, always say how much power you would like to make.
[post=480761]Quoted post[/post]​

well i have a h22a motor in a 94 honda accord.money i have saved up so im pretty good on the budget.im lookin to run around 350-400whp so what would i have to do

upgrade fuel components, medium sized turbo(along with all the basic components of a turbo kit), cams,springs, retainers, pistons, rods, dyno, hondata. Im sure there are a few things ive missed but that list should give u the general idea of what you will need.

Back