What Do I Need?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:worthy: I am putting in a b16a first generation in my 90 crx. will i need to purchase new transmission cable. the next question is do i need new axles. what all parts will i be able to use of my car? would it be better to purchase a whole front clip.

Yes you will need the tranny,mounts and shiftlinkage.Possible a dual point to multi point fuel injection conversion,depending on the model you have.

"The proper axles can be constructed using 86-89 Integra axles with 90-93 Integra inner joints. If the 90-93 Integra intermediate shaft is used some people opt to use 90-93 Integra axles."

quoted from HPBooks Honda/Acura Engine Performance

hope this helps......

Originally posted by cbrnascar0329@Feb 27 2003, 12:06 AM
"The proper axles can be constructed using 86-89 Integra axles with 90-93 Integra inner joints. If the 90-93 Integra intermediate shaft is used some people opt to use 90-93 Integra axles."

quoted from HPBooks Honda/Acura Engine Performance

hope this helps......

If the swap came from a siR or vti,why would he need different axles?Maybe that it if it doesn't come with them.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 26 2003, 06:13 PM
If the swap came from a siR or vti,why would he need different axles?Maybe that it if it doesn't come with them.

just letting him know what can be used......with a first generation b16 your right though, axles shouldn't be a problem.....

Back