What do u think

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolidDreamz

I got a 93 civic that burns mad oil. Its primered, has coilovers, greddy evo catback, aem intake, autostart/alarm, projector headlights and some ice. If i keep the car there is some small shi% that needs to be fixed. Passenger window/door jam seal, paint the car. Shaved moldings are cracking. front bumper is cracked, hood is oversized from a 4 dr, i have a coupe. Held in with hood pins. If i get a b16a2 im looking at what 2200 for everthing. b18b-1500to2000 grand. Self installed. after painted and fix everything else I could have just bought a 94 gsr for 4 to 5 grand. If i get 3000 to fix the car and swap. I could just keep 3000 and i know someone who wants my car for 1500. So I'd have 4500 towards a 94 gsr. Downfall is the car woulld have probably around 90,000 miles. Id find some old person who had it so i knew it wasnt dawgd. Any suggestions. Keep and fix my project car or just but a 94 gsr and from there slowly hook it up. thanks

Back