What do u think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SR20S13

ok so i've got about 800-1000 to spend on a suspension setup

so i've been thinking of

H@R Springs or Skunk2 Springs with a set of nice Koni's
anyone have any ideas for struts and i'm leaning towards Skunk2 springs becuase idc if there stiff and dont give me nice ride. I'm looking for performance not just the "dropped" look

Password JDM Sturt Bars

after i that some HX wheels with better tires then i have now (crappy Proxy4's so no tires till i get ride of these rims)

rims.jpg

Those are some sexy rims...

I've put H&R race springs and KYB AGX struts on my EJ. I'll let you know how they ride in a few days after I get this engine running.

ok so i've got about 800-1000 to spend on a suspension setup

so i've been thinking of

H@R Springs or Skunk2 Springs with a set of nice Koni's
anyone have any ideas for struts and i'm leaning towards Skunk2 springs becuase idc if there stiff and dont give me nice ride. I'm looking for performance not just the "dropped" look

Password JDM Sturt Bars

after i that some HX wheels with better tires then i have now (crappy Proxy4's so no tires till i get ride of these rims)

rims.jpg

get the omnipower coilover kit..they are as good as the basic tein coilver kit..they cost around $699 and you can get the rear lower arm and the camber kit for $899 all omnipower brand:cool:

now i've been thinking Ground Controls with Koni's one of the best cheap setups out there

Back