What do ya'll think about this cd player?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've had panasonics before and was not impressed with the sound of them. I was running dual amps with rockford 12s and it sounded weak. My brother bought a jvc and we hooked it up, to find the sound was way crisper. This stereo only cost like $100. Kenwoods and pioneer are also badass. I just bought the kd-ar300 (jvc) from ebay for 117 shipped, and it rocks. Remember to remove the faceplate on whatever you get when you park.

Yea, well I'm not going to have a system.. Yea this cd player face automatically pops off when ignition is turned off

I don't know about you, but that'd get annoying having to pop it back on everytime you start the car.

Personally, I like panasonics, but I wouldn't spend over 100 bucks on one of their decks. I'd go with a pioneer, kenwood, or alpine.

I always take my faceplate with me man. My last system was stolen because of the plate. Speakers were hidden, but as soon as the thieves saw the stereo, they had to see what else I had. :( They did a weight reduction on my car that I did not care to do myself.
I also felt violated.

My friend just got a Pioneer head unit in his '95 Accord...that shit BUMPS considering all his speakers are stock. I'd look into a Pioneer. WHat do you guys think of Sony?

ive got a sony explod cdx4000x... works for me.. it has disc titling etc... not to extravagant nor would i be sad if it were stolen... its old and works well...

I had a pioneer deh2100 series, best player ever IMO. never skipped, never had a problem with it (except in my shitty wire crimping job)

I've had my Kenwood for a few months and it'll skip a lot, sometimes the screen won't show up, sometimes it won't accept cds either, other than that Kenwood decks are nice and reasonably priced.

Pioneer > Kenwood > anything else.

alpine > kenwood
mine never skips and plays all my burned cd's, CDA 9831 is great.

Alpine, kenwood, and pioneer are all good brand

I find alpine overpriced for what you get.
Kenwood is a good deck the put out good mids and great lows (bump bump bump)
Pioneer doesn't bump like an equalivant kenwood but the highs are crisper

That has been my experiences

I own a Pioneer 8500mp and love it

I've had a Pioneer 7400MP for roughly 3 years now and it's uber nice. Have it wired thru stock speakers and a MTX amp w/one kicker sub. Sounds good for stock speakers.

Back