What Do You All Think Of Your Hybrids?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't know why it torque steers so hard...It is a B20 with average mods and an Lsd tranny...axles are 91 integra pieces stuffed though 91 integra front suspension in a 1990 Civic hatch. Third gear is the worst...probably because it is just starting to hook.

have my car for 2 years now.....fully built Toda/Spoon running 11's allmotor.....bad news is some idiot pour salt and solvent into my gasoline....runs like shit now....just cleaning everything up....if i found out who, bang bang!

Originally posted by civicSiR1@Feb 24 2003, 10:25 AM
have my car for 2 years now.....fully built Toda/Spoon running 11's allmotor.....bad news is some idiot pour salt and solvent into my gasoline....runs like shit now....just cleaning everything up....if i found out who, bang bang!

were you the guy that said he had a trap speed of 154?

my car is currently out of service as well. waiting on a new clutch and a valve adjustment.

Wow, thats sux.
Driving a stock d series is like.... well crap. But I do have plans, Thats really it for the time being. <_<

Zee

i was running 154...best ever was 158.....broke my axles though.....them haters just hate what you got.....

Back