What do you degenerates do during the day?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I look for jobs on about every job website there is...I play Counter Strike and Left 4 Dead...watch some TV....Go fishing...been shooting a couple times...sleep, drink..take my dog to the dog park...clean...busy stuff

If you don't have a job why the fuck not.

Personally I like to smoke and play Nintendo. Then smoke and work on one of my EFs. Also the internets.

Wow. It boggles my mind that you're bored.

Now I'm not the type who messes around at work. When I'm there, I'm working and getting stuff done pretty much the entire time. In fact, I would feel bad if I wasted time at work. But, if for some reason I were to have the day off, I would NOT be bored and wishing I could work. I can't say for sure what I'd be doing, but I sure as hell wouldn't be bored...

You drink during the day?

I just graduated. YEs. YES I DID.

And I read books. Want a good one? Find something by earl emerson, or grisham. Also I killed james frey novels last week, such good reads!

You drink during the day?

I just graduated. YEs. YES I DID. I drank a ton on my days off, during the day, in the morning etc. I got drunk 3x on friday. I woke up drunk. Got a hang over, went to the bar at noon. Fell asleep. Woke up hungover, went to house parties. Then I graduated. It was awesome. And I gained 5 lbs.

And I read books. Want a good one? Find something by earl emerson, or grisham. Also I killed james frey novels last week, such good reads!

I had a heart attack the 5th so i'm not doing much for a few more days, mostly sit outside on the porch, busy myself with smaller projects.

Last time I stayed home from work I slept all day. I had something that wouldn't let me eat anything without it coming back up.

Heart disease runs on my mothers side,all her familty died long ago. Was at work (I am an auditor for a company that does all the shipping for ACHumko industries) and was checking an order that came in from Newfoundland and was to be shipped to California,50# bags and his count was wrong, in the process of throwing the bags all of a sudden felt a twinge in my left side chest, started walking to the office 1 fifth of a mile, and my chest got tight and my left arm went numb. By the time I made it to the office I was covered in sweat, I sat down for a few minutes and took a couple asprins and went home sort of feeling better. Drove 30 miles home and realized it was getting worse, told my son he would have to drive me to the hospand he lost it, so I called wife at work 20 minutes away and she says she cant hear me speak, had to gasp to get air, next thing I know I am in a minivan and in the emergency room. They give me morphine ,oxygen, nitro and ambulance me to a hospital in the same city I just drove from! Straight in found 100 percent blockage in the right artery, got a stent and was out the next day!

Its odd, before I was sleepy alot. If I st down at my desk doing nothing I would doze, driving more than 20-30 minutes, at the house if I sit down Im falling asleep quickly. So I am mostly outside working/ painting something till dark, always moving doing something. I would go through at least 2 pots of coffee at work and 1 at home, those 5 hour energy drinks all the time. After the surgery I had a hard time sleeping, just didn't get tired, wide awake. Now I have 1 cup of coffee, no caffein drinks, nothing. I even smoked before and have had no desire what so ever, even found 2 packs in the glove box didn't even faze me, just through them away. still have a hard time getting to sleep, I still get up at 4 am as usual.

the no sleeping thing is pretty common during recovery i guess
you just dont do enough to make yourself tired... i only slept about 2 hours a night when i was recovering from my bike accident... i was just never really all that tired

congrats on the healthier lifestyle (less coffee, no smoking)
:thumbsup: best of luck

Tell jokes:

What does a gynecologist and a pizza delivery boy have in common?

They're both close enough to smell it but could get fired for eating it.

What's the worst thing you can do to a blind man?

Leave the plunger in the toilet.

What is the best thing about AIDS?

It turns fruits into vegetables!

Why do blacks like basketball so much?

Because they can shoot, steal and run.

whats the difference between a jew and a pizza?

Pizza's don't scream in the oven.

How does every black joke start?

*looks over both shoulders*.

What do women and tornadoes have in common?

They scream when they come and take the house when they leave...

I'm on summer break form work until mid-august. And I still get paid every month as I search for Honda stuff and tinker on my car

Its killing me that I cant get to the local u-pull-it yard and look for hidden gems!

Before I got laid off I would just play games, drink, and fuck around on the pc on my days off...

Now that I'm getting unemployment benefits, I'm actually still doing almost the same thing, except now it's an everyday thing rather than just on weekends.

I'm really getting tired of sitting around now though. Been applying all over in the last month and nothing. WTF! People won't hire a nigga that wants to work, but they'll keep a hoe that doesnt do shit.

Back