What do you degenerates do during the day?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tell jokes:

What does a gynecologist and a pizza delivery boy have in common?

They're both close enough to smell it but could get fired for eating it.

What's the worst thing you can do to a blind man?

Leave the plunger in the toilet.

What is the best thing about AIDS?

It turns fruits into vegetables!

Why do blacks like basketball so much?

Because they can shoot, steal and run.

whats the difference between a jew and a pizza?

Pizza's don't scream in the oven.

How does every black joke start?

*looks over both shoulders*.

What do women and tornadoes have in common?

They scream when they come and take the house when they leave...

These, these are quality. Thanks.

I just graduated. YEs. YES I DID. I drank a ton on my days off, during the day, in the morning etc. I got drunk 3x on friday. I woke up drunk. Got a hang over, went to the bar at noon. Fell asleep. Woke up hungover, went to house parties. Then I graduated. It was awesome. And I gained 5 lbs.

And I read books. Want a good one? Find something by earl emerson, or grisham. Also I killed james frey novels last week, such good reads!

I have always limited my drinking to two days a week. In college, some circumstances were three days a week. Tuesday nights, Friday night, Saturday night.

I still only drink Friday and Saturday when I go out at night.

I don't exactly come from a family of drinkers, so I can see how I would differ. There was a stint in there where my father and I got pretty heavy into wine drinking and would have a few glasses a week.

Wow. It boggles my mind that you're bored.

Now I'm not the type who messes around at work. When I'm there, I'm working and getting stuff done pretty much the entire time. In fact, I would feel bad if I wasted time at work. But, if for some reason I were to have the day off, I would NOT be bored and wishing I could work. I can't say for sure what I'd be doing, but I sure as hell wouldn't be bored...

*Points to foot*

I'm not mobile. No one is around. If I had a girlfriend, maybe one that was still in college or worked nights and was around, things would probably be a bit different.

I get bored after so long on the computer.

Realistically I should have been working 24/7 but wasn't very motivated. Today I worked on the computer quite a bit.

Four gay guys are sitting in a hot tub. They notice some sperm rising to the surface. One fag says, "Ok, who farted?"

I have always limited my drinking to two days a week. In college, some circumstances were three days a week. Tuesday nights, Friday night, Saturday night.

I still only drink Friday and Saturday when I go out at night.

I don't exactly come from a family of drinkers, so I can see how I would differ. There was a stint in there where my father and I got pretty heavy into wine drinking and would have a few glasses a week.

Understandable. I come from a family of alcoholics, so I'm cautious, but last week I just threw everything into the wind. I worked, finished my papers, and was under the influence for a week solid. Now I'm paying the price, being physically exhausted.

In school, I drank on friday or saturday, not both and maybe a tuesday or thursday.

I've been doing a shit ton of work at my mom's house. Painting, electrical, landscaping, gonna be replacing a fence.

To me, that sort of thing goes hand in hand with beer, so usually that's involved as well. Now my son is out of school for the summer so the work continues on minus the majority of the beer.

Back